As of August 19, 2021
Update on COVID Protocols for attendees at WLLE:
Per the California Department of Public Health Requirements issued on August 18, 2021, scheduled to begin September 20, 2021, California will require proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR or Antigen COVID-19 test (within 72 hours of received results) to attend any indoor events with more than 1,000 attendees. Because there are more than 1,100 people currently registered for WLLE, these same criteria will apply to those attending.
To pick up your WLLE conference credentials to attend the sessions, all registrants, sponsors and vendors will be required to show proof of full vaccination or present results of a negative PCR or Antigen COVID test within 72 hours of picking up your registration credentials.
Options for providing proof of vaccination include:
- Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device, OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type, OR
- Documentation of vaccination from other contracted employers who follow these vaccination records guidelines and standards.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory. The information should include person's name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
While we certainly understand a change can be disruptive, this approach will provide our attendees, guests, exhibitors, sponsors, and staff with as safe of an experience as possible. Further, with more than five weeks until WLLE, there is still ample time to start the vaccination process or to plan to secure a COVID test.
Following relevant guidance provided by the State of California, and the Orange County Department of Public Health, all unvaccinated attendees will be required to wear facemasks indoors unless they have a medical or religious exemption.
Registrants attending WLLE will be required to agree to the Meeting Health and Safety Protocols in place at the time of the event. During the registration process these will be outlined as to what is in effect at the time an attendee registered for WLLE. Should protocols change to be more or less restrictive, updates will be shared prior to the event in various communications and this website.
At this time, protocols include the following:
- If you feel sick stay home or remain in your hotel room if already in Anaheim.
- It is required you wear a properly fitting face mask indoors if you are not vaccinated.
- Follow preventative actions including but not limited to, proper hand washing and covering your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.