IACP 2022 Housing
The IACP Conference will be held on October 15-18, 2022 in Dallas. Please click here to register. CPCA has a block of rooms available for our members to book at the Hyatt Regency Dallas for the discounted rate of $261.
Please see below for instructions.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Click here to start your reservation.
- Click the enter button.
- Now you should see options for standard King beds Single Occupancy, standard King Beds Double occupancy and standard Queen/Queen room Double Occupancy.
- Under each of those options are multiple date combinations to choose from. Please choose the option that closest matches your check-in/check-out needs and click on it. You will be able to modify this once the payment information is entered. A valid credit card is needed to complete a hotel reservation.
- Enter your contact details, payment and any room requests.
- Once you click reserve you will be directed to a page where you can modify the reservation and a confirmation email will automatically be emailed to you. Click View details, make changes or cancel on bottom of the left-hand picture. A new confirmation email with the correct dates will be sent to you once you update the check-in and out dates.
- This process will also be how you will cancel your reservation if needed and you can re-access the modification page on your confirmation email.
- Guests should complete their hotel reservations by Friday, July 29th, 2022
- Please be sure to note cancellation deadlines on your hotel confirmation to avoid no-show fees.
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, TX, 75207
Discounted Rate: $261 per night
Please contact Events Manager Meghan Kalmbacher if you have any questions about reserving your hotel reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.